Total area of Baku Cargo Terminal warehouse is 12000 m2. Daily turnover of cargo at the terminal reaches 200 tons. Warehouse is equipped with modern facilities for handling of large dimension cargo, perishables, and dangerous goods: coolers and freezers, safe room for valuables, and special facilities for all types of dangerous goods, ranging from explosives to radioactive.
- Cold store – temperature +4°C, 2 rooms with area of 21m2 each, height 4000 mm, door 1550x2700 mm.
- Freezing room - temperature -18°C, area 45m2, height 4000 mm, door 1550x2700 mm.
- Cooling room - temperature -4°C, area 62m2 each, height 4000 mm, door 1550x2700 mm.
- Safe room – area 12 m2, height 3200 mm, door 1470x2350 mm.
- DGR room – area 8 m2, height 3200 mm, door 1470x2350 mm.
- Room for radioactive materials
- Room for human remains.
Automated pallet build, brake and storage system (CDG system) with built-in weight scales can accommodate 35 10-feet and 34 20-feet pallets. 10 weigh scales ranging from 3 to 20 ton provides flexibility in handling different cargo sizes. Touch screen terminals and hand held wireless equipment ensure proper handling and allocation of cargo.
Our experienced staff has passed relevant trainings and is certified by IATA. DGR staff has the «Acceptance of Dangerous Goods» certificates.
With total storage area of 12,000m2, BCT warehouse provides following facilities:
We use following equipment for cargo handling and positioning:
- Cool Storage (temp. to +4 °C, 2 rooms each 21m2, with height 4000 mm, door sizes 1550*2700 mm)
- Cold Storage (temp. to -4 °C, 62m2, with height 4000 mm, door sizes 1550*2700 mm)
- Freeze Room (temp. to -18 °C, 45m2, with height 4000 mm, door sizes 1550*2700 mm)
- Safe for Valuables (12m2 with height 3200 mm, door sizes 1470*2350 mm)
- DGR Room (8m2 with height 3200 mm, door sizes 1470*2350 mm)
- Room for Radioactive Materials
- Room for Human Remains
- Pallet Stacker System (35 positions for 10ft pallets and 34 positions for 20ft pallets)
- Pallet Build and Weighting Lift, up to 14,000kgs
- Forklifts, up to 10,000kgs capacity
- Conveyer belts up to 909kgs
- ULD Dollies
|Baku Cargo Terminal (BCT) officially inaugurated and started operation on 23rd of March, 2005. Baku Cargo Terminal is one of the biggest and most technically advanced cargo terminals in CIS
|IT infrastructure at BCT is among the best in the industry. All cargo movement is logged by specially designed and unique software “ANTWORK” engineered and developed by BCT, meets the requirement of IATA standards and easy integrated with global existent programs.