Total area of Baku Cargo Terminal warehouse is 12000 m2. Daily turnover of cargo at the terminal reaches 200 tons. Warehouse is equipped with modern facilities for handling of large dimension cargo, perishables, and dangerous goods: coolers and freezers, safe room for valuables, and special facilities for all types of dangerous goods, ranging from explosives to radioactive.
- Cold store – temperature +4°C, 2 rooms with area of 21m2 each, height 4000 mm, door 1550x2700 mm.
- Freezing room - temperature -18°C, area 45m2, height 4000 mm, door 1550x2700 mm.
- Cooling room - temperature -4°C, area 62m2 each, height 4000 mm, door 1550x2700 mm.
- Safe room – area 12 m2, height 3200 mm, door 1470x2350 mm.
- DGR room – area 8 m2, height 3200 mm, door 1470x2350 mm.
- Room for radioactive materials
- Room for human remains.
Automated pallet build, brake and storage system (CDG system) with built-in weight scales can accommodate 35 10-feet and 34 20-feet pallets. 10 weigh scales ranging from 3 to 20 ton provides flexibility in handling different cargo sizes. Touch screen terminals and hand held wireless equipment ensure proper handling and allocation of cargo.
Our experienced staff has passed relevant trainings and is certified by IATA. DGR staff has the «Acceptance of Dangerous Goods» certificates.